The Top 10 Countdown to Being an Awesome Mom*
10. Remember, he’s a boy, not a girl.
9. I know he’s adorable, but he needs to be held accountable.
8. Don’t always pay attention to how he looks; pay more attention to his heart.
7. How you handle his failures is more important than how you handle his victories.
6. No two children in a family should be treated the same, because they’re not the same-including your boy.
5. Remember that your boy will only stay weird for about 15 years.
4. He’s the wavy line-all over the place. You need to be the consistent one.
3. Start with the end in mind. Who do you want your son to be?
2. You don’t get to relive moments. Make every day count!
1. Many have tried, and no one’s succeeded—you can’t do it all. But what you do will make a lasting difference in the life of your son.
*Taken from Dr. Kevin Leman